[audacity4blind] Re: Help is needed here:

  • From: "johnny" <johnnyblues@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:32:43 -0700

Thank you much.

-----Original Message----- From: Gale Andrews Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:50 PM To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Help is needed here:

| From "johnny" <johnnyblues@xxxxxxx> | Wed, 2 May 2012 08:43:19 -0700
| Subject: [audacity4blind] Help is needed here:
I need to remove lead guitar tracks from songs like most of
Santana and Clapton including Guajira and others how do I go about doing that?

You don't, unless you have the individual tracks that went into
the mix, or unless the guitar track is mixed dead centre so it sounds the same in left and right. People often want to remove vocals, but quite often those are mixed centre. You can read more about this here:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Vocal_Removal .

I would suggest searching the internet for guitar-removed tracks:
http://tinyurl.com/cdfq64q .