[audacity4blind] Elusive Plugin

  • From: Ame <abk043@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 18:20:25 -0500

Hi all!  I used to have a plugin  called AM Pitch Shifter and I liked it.  I’d like to get it back but for the life of me I can’t find it anywhere.  I googled it today and found references to it in one search result or another but I never found a way to download it.  Does anybody know where I might be able to get it?

Thanks

Ame