[audacity4blind] Re: Effects Question

  • From: "key stone" <eloheem123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:21:27 -0400

Kool..
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 8:50 AM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Effects Question

Hi Eloh,

the effects just accumulate, previous effects aren't erased. Just in case there's any confusion, note that you don't have to mix down to a single track before exporting a project to a standard audio file, eg an mp3 file. If there are a number of tracks, they're automatically mixed down for the export.

David.