[audacity4blind] Re: Distortion

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 06:50:05 +1000

Use the amplification tool. It should try to adjust to stop all clipping, but if the clipping is part of the file [I.E. a mike problem, or the sound was too loud to begin with], you will probably have to try something like a clip remover, but I tend to stay away from those, so can't help there.

on 8/13/2013 1:36 AM, Ron wrote:
Hi everyone.
I have something recorded where the volume is clearly too loud, hence slightly distorted.
Is there any way I can reduce the volume and get rid of the distortion?
Any help appreciated.
Ron

--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein