[audacity4blind] Changing effects parameters using audio units and audacity 2.10 on the mac

  • From: "Hess, John (DEED)" <john.hess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:28:19 +0000

Good afternoon. I just installed the 2.10 version and am glad to see that audio
units are now working. What I can't find out how to do is change the parameters
of the effect. Example: I record a vocal track and want to put reverb on it. I
select audio and go to effects and pick AU matrics reverb.  I see two scroll
areas one which is empty and one that has the controls for play, back and
forward and a manage buttons. I click the manage button and select options from
the menu. In the dialog I see check boxes that say enable and Enable
conpensation. And enable and disable graphical mode. I don't see any way to
adjust parameters such as size of room or wet or dry mix. Where can I find
these settings? Thanks.