[audacity4blind] Re: [Bulk] Re: multi track question and introduction

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 20:10:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi John,
I'm not completely sure I understand what you mean by separating the tracks.
If you mean listening to them individually, then you can use the mute or solo
buttons.
In the Jaws guide to audacity, in the more advanced editing section, there's a
sub section on track mute and solo.
If you haven't already come across the jaws guide, it's also nearly all
applicable to users of window-eyes and nvda as well, and is available here:
http://goo.gl/dQ75G