[aucompsci-committee] Re: FW: Contract

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Merry, Declan Joseph" <d.merry.07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:09:50 +0100

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Merry, Declan Joseph
<d.merry.07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> this is the original that steven sent to me, but i had a word with him and i
> think, seeing as they at the shop have been very dour so far that we should
> put the cash down to bout 400, and stretch the term of payment to about 4
> months, prefereably no longer though.
> Also, did you get the other one about freshers night? cus i just got it and i
> was thinkiing i wouldn't.

The contract looks fine. Yes, I did get the other email, I'm not sure
how I configured the mailing list. It might be that I only disabled
ECHO for me. It looks alright and hopefully I'll have some money by
then as I'm going to need a taxi to get home due to the silly position
of my house.

Regards,
Iain Learmonth
Head of IT