[aucompsci-announce] IMPORTANT: AUCS Annual General Meeting

  • From: "Iain R. Learmonth" <irl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:54:21 +0000

AUCS Members,

It's that time of year again. We will be holding our annual general
meeting on the 18th of April in Room 205 at 18:30.

At the meeting, there will be elections held for office bearers of the
society. The following positions are up for grabs:

* President
* Treasurer
* Secretary
* Social Convenor
* Ninja

We have no limit in our constitution as to how late you can nominate
yourself for a position, so you can pretty much just turn up. If you
would like to run for a position, it would be nice if you let me know
and I will circulate lists of candidates fourteen days before the AGM.

Please find attached the agenda for the meeting (which can have items
added if you email me) and the minutes of our previous AGM for approval.

See you then,
Iain Learmonth
President
Computing Science Society