[aucompsci-announce] Fwd: BCS forthcoming events

  • From: Iain Learmonth <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:49:39 +0100

May be of interest to you
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "BCS Aberdeen Branch" <abemem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Oct 2011 09:47
Subject: BCS forthcoming events
To: "BCS Abdn" <Abemem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello members,
  Our forthcoming talk  in a week's time on
  Thu 20th OCT at 6.30pm in RGU
  is given by Lewis Yim, a young graduate
  working at Baker-Hughes on
Opportunities in the DIGITAL OILFIELD

Note also Tuesday 8th NOV an exciting talk on CYBER WARS as it
affects the oil industry.
More info:

 http://aberdeen.bcs.org/events.php

--
Best regards,

Peter  Gray
Hon. sec.  BCS Abdn

mailto:pmdgray@xxxxxxxxxx

-----
No virus found in this message.

To join again, send a message to the list with
join
in the subject line.

HELP
-----------
Only your "default" email address on the BCS membership system will be used
in BCS lists.
To change this, go to: https://wam.bcs.org/wam/login.htm

General Guidance - http://www.bcs.org/listserver/outhelp
Email Policy - http://www.bcs.org/policies/email/
Other problems - email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER
----------
This email and any files transmitted with it have come from The British
Computer
Society, Registered Charity number 292786, and are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. No-one else may retain, use,
copy,
forward, distribute or place any reliance on all or any of it in any form.

Our registered office is 1st Floor, Block D, North Star House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FA.
If you receive this email in error, please accept our apology. We should be
obliged if you would
telephone our system administrator on 0845 3004417 if you are calling from
within the UK or on
+44 (0)1793 417424 if you are calling from overseas or email
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that this email and any attachments have been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses. However, it is always advisable to run a virus
check on emails and attachments before opening them.