[aucompsci-announce] Comp Sci Soc Tonight

  • From: "Sinclair, Arabella Jane" <a.jane.sinclair.09@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "members@xxxxxxx" <members@xxxxxxx>, Iain Learmonth <irl@xxxxxxx>, Cyril Danilevski <cydanil@xxxxxxxxx>, "Holmen, Kristoffer" <k.holmen.10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:57:21 +0000

Hi guys,

Today's meeting:

5minute tech talks on various programming languages and frameworks by different
people,

If you are an expert on a language, then have a think about it, find some sites
that are interesting, and you could get up and talk about it to the group.

I know that for definite we have: Ruby, R, .NET and perhaps Python. more to be
added if wildcards make it; any php, javascript,Visual basic, c++ pros about?

sorry for the last minute email,

see you at 6pm :)

Janie