[ats-employment] Re: URGENT! Upcoming Workshop

  • From: "Jessa Drury" <jleedrury@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:47:26 -0800

Kate- Thanks for your concern that we all see this invitation! You're right
this is something all us job-seekers should take advantage of.  Although I am
not likely to be looking for work aggresively while I'm studying to be a
Paralegal, I am planning on coming to the workshop.  Internships are available
to individuals after their first semester; I'm seriously considering trying for
one in the Fall.  Being conversant with this information is going to be
helpfull in communicating with those I meet on internship interviews.  I'm
looking forward to learning all I can.
                      Hope to see you there,
                                             Jessa

P.S. Did you get a chance to look at the cover letter I sent you last night?
It's okay if you haven't yet, bu