[ats-employment] Re: SSA Workshop - June 30

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:40:46 -0700

Oh, PLEASE try to make it!  I would really love to catch up!

Take BART to the 12th Street Oakland station.  Take the exit at the northern
most exit site.  Proceed about 250 feet straight ahead from the escalator.
Turn left (you will be on a long cobblestone walk that will take you by some
of the state buildings.  Keep going (about 1 1/2 blocks) and the Department
of Rehab will be directly in front of you.  Cross the street and enter the
1515 address.  Once in the building, turn to the right.  There is a security
check station.  Let the receptionist know you are attending the Employment
Workshop in room 12.  She will give you directions.  If you get lost... call
me!  I am so eager to see you, Megan!

Best,
Kate

Kate Williams Consulting