[ats-employment] Re: Fw: read this

  • From: Daniel Amaral Jr <blindmandan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:04:42 -0700

Kate,

Again this is a spend email. I clicked on the link thinking was about jobs but
it was not. I don't know what's going on with your email on how you keep
sending these things unless this one was intentional. I asked you in a previous
email if you can call me at 415-655-9460 to talk to me about working with you
to help me find a job. Do you are is not cooperating with me again and I am at
a standstill without a day I had a job offer and they took it back because the
Oregon update my computer I use the dictation feature on my iPhone due to the
fact that my computers not working. I was trying to say is that I had a job
offer a contact DOR John Grote and he took his sweet ass time and I lost the
job offer. It was a real John and I just wrote him at a loss for words with how
to get Dior to listen to me and work with me to help me continue to live in
independent life and get a job. If you have some time if you can call me or
email me that would be great great to hear from you Kate and I hope to hear
from you soon. Thank you so much and I hope you're doing well. I don't hear
from you by the end of the week and will give you a call Monday or Tuesday to
touch base thanks Kate. I miss you sweetheart!

Daniel A. Amaral Jr.
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:02 AM, <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: