[ats-employment] FW: Blind Babies Foundation Bay Area Beeper Egg Hunt April 3, 2010

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ATS workshop" <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:14:17 -0700

We must thank Susan Lewis, one of our graduates, for sharing information
about a wonderful upcoming volunteer event!

EASTER EGG HUNT - sponsored by
BABIES FOR THE BLIND
April 3
11:30 - 2L00
Please see attached document for details

When I called the organization, they enthusiastically wanted to know about
our Workshop.  They stated they would very much like to have volunteers at
THIS event AND that they are looking for volunteers on an "ongoing" basis!
Following the event there will be a meeting for prospective volunteers.  If
you are interested in learning more about the opportunities, you should plan
to extend your attendance by one hour.  This is a wonderful opportunity for
you to gain some experience for your resume, and, more importantly to
participate in the wonderful work this organization provides for children up
to age five.

You MUST email me as soon as possible so that I can include your name on the
list of volunteers.  There will be a registration desk at the event, only
those people pre-registered will be allowed to participate.

No restrictions!  Guide Dogs, canes and all ages are encouraged to attend.

Directions from BART stations in San Francisco
Exit BART and go to Muni level (underground stations)
Take the "K" Train outbound to the Forest Hills Station
Go to street level and take the 36 Teresina Inbound bus to Clarendon and
Olympia Way.  The Park is less than one block from the bus stop.

Questions welcome!

Best,
Kate

Kate Williams Consulting