[atari7800] Re: 7800 tool

  • From: "Ken Siders" <atari8bit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:07:33 -0500

I would be. I have mostly been working with various font converters I have written to convert too and from atari 8bit computer format and some that go too and from text files. Not very pretty or polished though and modified to do the required job as needed

--Ken.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias" <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxx>