[astcq-discuss] I'm shaving my head for the Leukaemia foundation

  • From: Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:12:05 +1000

Hi all,

Next Friday, if I manage to raise $2000, I will be getting my head shaved
for the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave for a Cure.
Those of you based in the Brisbane CBD can come along and see the shaving
happening ... it'll be at Mincom's Forecourt area (Turbot St level, up the
big escalators from Ann St) from 12:30. I won't know til next week what
time I'll be being shaved.

At the moment, I've got $1184 to go until I'll be shaved.

If you'd like to make a donation to see me bald ($2 and over is tax
deductible), please email me directly. If you'd like to come along and
witness the shaving (there'll be a band, BBQ, etc), please let me know and
I can give you more precise timings when I know them.

Thanks,
KT

Kirsty Taylor
Editor
Å¡ kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
Ã? Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
Ã? Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257
Ã? Cell +61 (0)419197 502
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx