[astcq-discuss] Re: Course outlines for ASTC-Q

  • From: "Rebbecca Martin" <rebbeccam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Ana Young'" <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>,<astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:45:02 +1000

Hi Ana,

Just to let you and everyone else know, that any sessions requiring a
computer lab would be conducted in a proper computer lab.  There are a
number of companies that hire out computer labs, in the inner city and
suburbs, which would be suitable for Jean's courses *G*.

And yes I do lurk here from time to time :o)

Beck