[asme-dtm] DTM Posting: Mechanical Design faculty position at Ohio State (Open Rank)

  • From: Scarlett Miller <scarlettmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: asme-dtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:19:54 -0400

DTMer's

Please find below a posting for a tenure track position in Mechanical
Design at Ohio State.

Also of important note is *Tahira Reid,* Assistant Professor of Mechanical
Engineering at Purdue, is officially our *new DTM Secretary*. Please feel
free to forward on postings to Tahira (cc'd on this email), or I will make
sure it gets to her for distribution.

Happy Tuesday!

Scarlett R. Miller, PhD

Assistant Professor

Engineering Design and Industrial Engineering

The Pennsylvania State University

213-P Hammond Building

University Park, PA 16802-1401

Office: (814) 863-4143