[asialex] Re: info

  • From: Inam Ullah <torwalpk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: asialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 05:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fauzia,

This is just to inform you that Torwali dictionary has been launched last week.
Torwali is an endangered language spoken in the north of Swat Pakistan. The
dictionary has been published by National University of Computer and Emerging
Sciences, Lahore through a grant from IDRC.

Could you please send me your doctoral thesis on Endangered Languages?

Regards,

InamUllah
Research Officer,
Center for Research in Urdu Language Processing  (CRULP)
FAST National University, Faisal Town, Lahore Pakistan.
Cell: +92 0314 7651446