[asialex] Re: [Ishll] FW: Macmillan's recent announcement

  • From: Clara Molina <clara.molina@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:25:09 +0100

Hi there. This is becoming aÃos interesting discussion. As someone who ended up
trapped in the subway storage terminal in Saint Petersburgh a few years back (I
was "reading" a (print) dictionary, lost track of time and had a hell of a time
trying to convince them I was not of the dangerous sort... I do understand what
some of you are saying. At the same time, I feel there are more advabtages to
eleztronic and online dictionaries

El 06/11/2012, a las 17:07, "Gilles-Maurice de Schryver"
<gillesmaurice.deschryver@xxxxxxxx> escribiÃ: