[asi_xc] NE Wave? Apparently So!

  • From: Omri Kalinsky <omri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 22:30:45 -0700

Hey Guys,
    I flew today and accidentally ran into halfway decent wave by Stead and Peavine when all I was hoping for was some post frontal thermals and maybe some ridge. Apparently the wave is still pretty usable even if it's not coming off of the Sierras (but it certainly seemed to be patchier, but still doable):
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=7632769
    Brian, yeah, unfortunately your pictures didn't come through, but I'd sure like to see them. Try sending each picture 1 e-mail at a time, I bet that would work.

Happy Soaring,
    Omri