[ascct] VOTE NOW! Elections for ASCCT Board of Directors

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:16:40 -0400

Dear ASCCT members:

Please don’t forget to participate in this year’s Board of Directors election
by the end of the day tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Kristie

On Sep 9, 2015, at 10:36 PM, Kristie Sullivan
<KSullivan@xxxxxxxx<mailto:KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Please fill out this survey to elect new board members; there are four open
spots and six candidates. Elected members serve a three-year term.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2YYZ72F

The elections will be open until Friday, September 18th. Please complete your
ballot by then.

Officers will be elected from the new board at the annual meeting October 1st.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you to all of our
candidates for your participation!

Sincerely,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan