[ascct] QSAR 2016 abstract deadline November 1

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:30:39 -0400

[cid:ii_150382b5ba595517]

The 17th Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences (QSAR 2016)
abstract submission deadline is November 1, 2015. Please consider submitting
an abstract for either an oral presentation or poster.
All abstracts submissions will be completed electronically through our website
at
http://www.qsar2016.com/#!submit-abstract/c1b5v<http://www.qsar2016.com/#%21submit-abstract/c1b5v>.
In addition, online registration is now available. We look forward to an
outstanding conference and seeing you in Miami Beach. Please feel free to pass
this along to your colleagues. You can email Glenn Myatt
(gmyatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gmyatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) or me if you have any
questions.

Loftus S. Lucas
Chief Executive Officer