Re: [artworks] Replicate with Circle / Spiral

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 20:43:54 +0100

In message <4f3f29d251smartmails@xxxxxxxx>
          Michael Gerbracht <smartmails@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> would it be possible to extend the possibilities of the replicate tool so
> that the elements form a circle or a spiral?

In principle yes, but it would make more sense to offer replications
along an arbitrary path. Then you could simply draw a circle or a
spiral and use that. Replications along a path have been on my list
for a long time, but it is just one of many suggestions so it may or
may not be added eventually.