Re: [artworks] Looking for Artworks tutorials?

  • From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:31:28 +0100

Simon Smith wrote:

I get an internal server error when trying to access Phil Permberton's
ArtWorks wiki.

Oh foo. Some clever soul at my webhost decided to do an Apache, PHP and MySQL update without telling me, then enabled phpSuEXEC ("php scripts run as your user"). Which naturally broke MediaWiki...

I've upgraded MediaWiki and splattered the bug in the config file that was causing the 500 error. It seems to be working fine now.

Now what gets me is that my "notify errors" script didn't email me, and the error log was empty too. Very peculiar. I've restarted Apache, so hopefully the last of the gremlins should have been evicted as of about ten minutes ago.

Webservers, can't live with 'em, can't host websites without 'em...

--
Phil.                         | Kitsune: Acorn RiscPC SA202 64M+6G ViewFinder
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         | Cheetah: Athlon64 3200+ A8VDeluxeV2 512M+100G