Re: [artworks] Graphics site update

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:52:51 +0100

On 31 Mar at 0:45, Jim Nagel (lists) <jim2.nagel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> would anybody fancy doing an article for Archive magazine on this
> topic of under-over techniques in Artworks?  would make an interesting
> piece.

The struggle is all in the forefront of my remain two braincells, so I
can volunteer to do a set of simple images of the stages, plus the odd
nifty word for the Editor to edit for his comfort and safety.

Give me the word and one of those window saving programs will be put
into service.

Then the peer review can say where I got it wrong and what the right
method should have been, as in that article on the melting of the
Himalyan glaciers by 2035.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim@xxxxxxxxx
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/