Re: [artworks] ArtWorks update purchase at Dutch RoadShow

  • From: Johan Heuseveldt <johan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:18:35 +0200 (BST)

Hi Martin,

On Wed 14 Jun, Martin Wuerthner wrote:
> In message <Marcel-1.53-0614131615-0b0xSBG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Johan Heuseveldt <johan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > [ Paul Middleton's 'RISC OS Newsletter No. 35', ...]
> >
> >   Martin Wurthner will be represented on the Icon Technology stand.
> >
> > Does that mean I can buy the latest update for ArtWorks at the
> > Icon Technology stand? (together with EW update!)
>
> Yes.

Very nice service indeed! My thanks to both of you!

Perhaps good to know for other RoadShow visitors as well I hope.

> > If so, do you, Martin, need additionnal info, which I can give you
> > by private eamil.
> > (Last update I purchased is from Dutch Expo 2004; had to skip 2005 buy)
>
> Mike will have a list of users and versions, so there is nothing else
> you need to supply, but it cannot do any harm to know which version
> you currently have.

Taken to private email ...

Johan

--
Johan Heuseveldt <johan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  aka  waarland

  The best place is a Riscy place

If God had intended Men to Smoke,
He would have put Chimneys in their Heads.