[artworks] Saving bitmap export settings.

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 13:31:23 +0100

I'm probably doing something wrong here so would welcome explanation.

I often use AW to load a DrawFile, then export as a PNG as this makes an
excellent way to duplicate my graphs and diagrams on a webpage.

Works fine. But I'd like to set the default to be

PNG (not sprite), Drawing (not page), and 10 pixel border.

I keep selecting this, clicking on the box to save the settings, and saving
choices on the main iconbar menu. But the next time I run AW I have to do
this again.

Are these settings not savable as the new defaults or am I doing something
wrong?

BTW apart from this AW is working very nicely on my new ARMiniX. :-)

Cheers,

Jim