[artworks] Possible Pages mods

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:02:37 +0100

Hi Martin

Ref: Possible future changes in Pages

Duplicate Page - Active Layer Changes

I have a graphic in the Foreground layer with another layer above it
containing a semi-transparent copyright notice. It is important for
this notice to always be the top layer. I have the Foreground selected
(yellow highlight). When I duplicate the page the copyright layer is
always highlighted instead of the Foreground layer. This is annoying
in as much that I often forget to re-select the Foreground layer to
make it active again.

Editing Visible Layers

It would be nice to be able to turn on or off layers within pages on
mass. For example I need a method of turning off the 'Background layer'
on all pages before saving as Sprites. The pdf export option allows
users to de-select background layers but not in Bitmap export.

Duplicate Facility

Excellent and useful facility but needs a button on the info bar or
somewhere where it can be rapidly employed.

Regards

Richard