[artworks] Minor requests

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:48:23 GMT

As eager perusers of this mailing list may be aware, I've been using
ArtWorks rather a lot recently and found a few items that I could wish
were otherwise:

1. When the ArtWorks window is saved and closed, any Layers window that
   belonged to that file is left open on the desktop.  My thought is
   that it should be closed at the same time.

2. If I alter a sprite in the sprite pool, for instance rename it, it
   does not cause ArtWorks to think that the file has been changed (no
   asterisk on the top bar) and allows one to close without saving.

3. Sometimes the display of the sprite pool gets confused if one alters
   its window size.

4. If I change the sprite pool to 'Full Info' this is not saved with the
   file.

Comments?

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx