[artworks] Minor ArtWorks change

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArtWorks Mail list <artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:04:48 +0000 (GMT)

Would it be possible to change a minor irritating Page - Layer
setting?

Consider a document with two layers (Foreground and Test) with the
Foreground layer set. When a Duplicate page is requested then instead
of defaulting to the Foreground layer AW sets the Test layer. Wouldn't
it be an improvement that if the user has been working on the
Foreground layer it is also set on subsequent pages. What are your
thoughts Martin? You'll remember that I mentioned it at the last WROCC
show. I'm sorry to mention it again but just in case you are
considering a new release.

I'm sure you've considered a Duplicate page icon on the toolbar but
this request may be beyond easy implementation but do excuse me for
asking.

Regards

Richard