[artworks] CAD rendering and graphic tablets

  • From: Peter McCafferty <pjjmcc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:11:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,

  Martin suggested I try here for some assistance.

  I'd like to find a RO user who renders CAD drawings using !Artworks. And
maybe visit a gallery or receive some examples, prior to purchasing the app.

  I use RiscCAD (a lot) and directly export the CAD drawing into !Draw which
allows some simple colouring to be applied before publication. With !AWks I
hope to be able to produce some images with a more modern feel and more detail
- light, sky, landscape etc.

  Also, how does !AW cope with using a graphics tablet? Is it easy enough under
RO? Any recommendations?

  All help/info received thankfully.

  kind regards

  Peter McCafferty