[aros-games] Re: UFOAI

  • From: Tomasz Bąk <tomekbak79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:44:42 +1900

I already did some tests.
The game does not load so long like You said.. About a minute to menu
and less than minute to battle mode.. Again, the game is sensitive to
video memory. Default settings cause flashing textures and of course
missing mouse pointer and other graphics bugs after quit. Lowering
texture quality solved the problem.

Game is very fast. Stable 50fps. Is there any frame limiter ?
After enabling gl shaders there is problem with lighting. Earth goes
dark and some small distorions in battle mode.

Log included.