[aros-games] Re: MG:test005

  • From: Tomasz Bąk <tomekbak79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:55:35 +1900

Moving the map by using the middle mouse button is not working
properly. I think that previously it worked good.

Enabling softmap shadows causing regular blinking shadows and big
slowdowns when shadows are visible.

No more bugs atm.

ps. due to exchange my motherboard  I can not check the in game sound.