[aros-games] Re: GCube

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:32:48 +0200

W dniu 26.07.2011 07:24, Patrick Thomas pisze:

Is anyone interested in testing Gcube for me please? (Gamecube
emulator). Ive had it compiled for a few days now, but I dont have the
capacity to test it myself as I have too little internet data ergo cant
download software to test with it. Please let me know and I'll upload it
somewhere (I dont want to waste my data uploading for no reason).

Pascal, do you think Allanon should join the the group? Seems he needs emulators and Patrick delivers emulators :)

Best regards,
Krzysztof