[AR] Re: Re Ardusat

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:34:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ian,

I am one of the people that supports ArduSat. They are in contact with it for
most of the passes over their ground stations. They are both functional and
surviving their flight in space even though they are prototypes. They are
targeting March 15th as the first day the experiments will be going up. The
second generation Ardusat is currently in the ISS and will be released into
orbit at the end of this month and their ground stations are getting ready for
the experiments and photos.

I don't know why someone wants to trash what they have accomplished. I can't
name who that is because it seems they can trash others but take offense if
something is said about what they do or don't do; if they have a glass house
they shouldn't be throwing stones at others especially with the claims they
make and little to show for it...talk is cheap.

I applaud the ArduSat team for all that they accomplished.

Rick Maschek

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:43:45 -0800
Subject: [AR] Ardusat?
From: Ian Garcia <ianmga@xxxxxxxxx>

Whatever happened to Ardusat? Apparently it got released last November
from the ISS but I see no other news since. Radio silence?

Ian

--
Ian M Garcia