[AR] Re: Meanwhile in New Mexico..

  • From: "Troy Prideaux" <GEORDI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:23:20 +1100

Hats off to all involved then. Not quite as exciting as sending a gigantic
dildo to space, but an awesome achievement nevertheless :)

So, rereading the press release, I’m now assuming the propellant’s a typical AP
based flavour with one of the payloads utilising more of a “green” propellant
based system. Teach me to skim read too quickly. Apologies.

Troy