[AR] Re: Joe's Technical Report Library - JTRL

  • From: Lars Osborne <lars.osborne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 10:37:02 -0800

Thanks! It appears to be hit and miss. I had given up earlier after finding
dead-ends, but it appears there are some documents kept there.

Thanks,
Lars Osborne

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 12:46 AM, James Robertson <jsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lars,

Have you checked the Internet Archive? They have the JTRL site
archived there, but I'm unsure if it is all of it. Maybe that can
help fill out your collection.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150105160110/http://thehuwaldtfamily.org/jtrl/

Thank you for making the torrent available. I'll seed it once I have
a copy.

-J

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 09:09:48PM -0800, Lars Osborne wrote:
This summer another Arocketeer posted a link to PDF which was kept on
someone's
website in a repository named "Joe's Technical Reports Library". It was a
wonderful collection of curated aerospace papers and documentation, but
the
server was insufferably slow. It was impossible to use, and the owner
clearly
tried to prevent themselves from being contacted. I copied all of the
information from the server, but about 5 weeks in with 75% complete,
JTRL died.
It hasn't come back online yet. I wanted to preserve and share what is
left of
this wonderful collection. Please access and make copies of for your own
use,
It is about 5.5 GB. I have not fully explored the content and do not have
complete knowledge of what is present.

Torrent the complete collection using this magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:44DBF112E467CD539D4EB330F64493B38EA3805A&dn=JTRL&tr=
udp%3a%2f%[1]2ftracker.openbittorrent.com
%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%[2]
2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%[3]2ftracker.ccc.de
%3a80%2fannounce

View / Download the collection on OneDrive here:
[4]https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A0BAD961E1D07BC7!646&authkey=!
AEf2hIMrTTZPxyE&ithint=folder%2c1

If either of those fail I will keep updated links to access it on my
personal
website here: [5]
http://www.larsosborne.com/jtrl---aerospace-resources.html
Thanks,