[AR] Re: 500,000 tons OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:35:58 -0700

 I don't think I made a personal slur? Did I? If I did I apologize to
Ian Woollard and to Arocket.

 I was referring to Skylon not space-x and no I don't care who the COO
is all I care about is hard progress and not hopeful thinking. There is
hope in Skylon but it is still very much up in the air. Counting on it
working is not good business in my opinion. It's just like counting
chickens before they are hatched.

 Especially because it is such a radical move from the norm. Expect set
backs! and hope for the best. I'd throw em some dollars if I had em to
throw. But I'd know it was a huge gamble. It's by far no shoe in.

 Did you look at the design of the jet? That is such a radical departure
there are bound to be some set backs at the very least.

 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Space-X is a bird in the
hand there can be no doubt about that.

 Comparing the two there is nothing to compare! It's apples and oranges
and there really is not even an orange there.