[ARMini-support] Draw problem on Armbook

  • From: Derek Todd <dtodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 12:40:35 +0000

Hi

In Draw, when I select an object or text and try to drag it I get the following error report:

Unrecognisable internal error
(Sprite Extend: Sprite doesn't exist):attempting to preserve file in <WIMP$ScrapDir>.Draw before exiting

Using Draw version 1.41 (25-Apr-20)

Risc OS 5.27 (9-Jun-20) on Armbook.

There is a reference to this on the RISC OS OPEN Forum dated Oct 9, 2019 but I have not seen any solution posted though there has been mention of a ptr_drop sprite problem.

Is there a procedure that can be carried out to rectify the error?

Derek Todd

--
Derek Todd
Dorset U.K.