Re: [ARMini-support] fonts for ARMiniX

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:51:06 +0100 (Custom)

In article <d8b3a7ab53.Philip@administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Philip Draper <Philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've got loads of fonts on my old RPC. Can I just transfer the !Fonts
> directory from it to the ARMininX to use them, or do I have to find
> all the original discs and re-install them?

To my best knowledge, you can just copy your font directories to the
ARMiniX directly. That's at least what I've done and they all
(approximately 6,000) still work nicely.

By the way, if you have several !Font directories, it might be worthwhile
to install a simple font selector that makes selecting (and de-selecting!)
font directories easy as pie. You can find one on my website (see the sig).

Best wishes,
Paul Sprangers

--
http://www.riscos.sprie.nl