[arkamiga] meeting location ideas.

  • From: "Gordon Bowie" <bowie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arkamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:07:39 -0600

We can get together at my house, I will have to do some clean up though.
Don't have much compony, so the place is normally a small disaster.  The
hamsters and beta fish don't complain.  My girlfriend complains plenty about
my house keeping style, but it just me there so who cares.  :)

I have two tables in the living room alredy.  One with 2 PCs, and a third I
do homeowrk on.  So it would be easy to clean off for a couple of laptops
and such if folks wanted to bring their machines.  Been looking for an
excuse to buy me a wireless switch anyways, and my switch I already have
would support another 5 RJ45 connections so connections wouldn't be a
problem.