[arizonapikes] Fwd: Pike reunion April 25th thru 28th 2024 update and attached spreadsheet

  • From: Matt Brophy <mbrophy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arizonapikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:41:43 -0500

Gentlemen,

Please find attached a spreadsheet on those who have responded concerning the reunion. We didn't get close to the hotel numbers we needed and Matt Harelson brought up that we might all just fit into his 3 buildings with roughly 22 beds. I know Tim B lives close by and doesn't need a place, Tober is crashing at his Mom's who lives in Carlsbad. Ken Siegel has friends in the area and won't be down until Friday night. I need to have you look at the spreadsheet and confirm about Golf or No Golf, no need to respond if I'm correct. I really need to know how many nights you will be there. It is Thursday, Friday and Saturday and YES there will be a fee for cleaning and supplies. We are having the first event at one of Matt's places on Thursday night so I need to know if you will be there and need a room. We do have 4 brothers who have agreed to split a room, may be necessary for all of us to fit. If you want to stay at the Marriott or any other boutique hotel in the area then please let me know. I'll have final cost for everyone later this month.

PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU ARE COMING AND THE DON'T SHOW UP. It is hard enough to plan the activities, dinners, bus and baseball so we need firm numbers.

Broph