[argyllcms] verify + refine_confusion

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:51:48 +0200

Hello

I'm a very beginner with Argyll's utilities also with shell commands (in
Terminal/Mac OS 10.4.11). Trying to figure out how I could probably improve
an ICCprofile for a HPdesignjet printer 10ps which I further created with
basICColor's CMYKick. The proofs are visually slightly too red even if the
results from the FOGRA-strip are within the norm.
The measured data for the printer profile are from the ECI2002R-tables.
First I tried verify -v -c FOGRA39L.ti3 HP_PROOF.ti3 and get an error
massage: Sample ID field isn't non quoted character string. When I tried
refine as explained in the doc, I get the same error massage.
There must be something I'm doing basically wrong...

I would be pleased to get some help from anybody
Michael
(I apologize for my non perfect English)