[argyllcms] strange behaviour with Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: Sven Keller <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:48:31 +0100

Hello all together,

i found i strange behaviour on my Desktop-PC with Ubuntu 9.10 (AMD
64bit; ATI fglrx-video-driver).
I created my monitor-profile with a Spyder 2, which worked well.
Then i can install the profile using DispWin and the colors of my
display change correctly to my calibrated color-temperature.

After starting a KDE-application under Gnome (for example DigiKam), the
LUT-table is resetted???
I can load it again, using dispwin -L, but as soon as this application
gets the focus again, it resetted once more...

Does anyone has an idea, what there goes wrong??

I cannot find such a behaviour on my laptop (Thinkpad T40p) with Ubuntu
9.10 and KDE-applications under Gnome. There everything runs well!

        Best regards,
        Sven