[argyllcms] save video card gamma lut to .cal or .icc file

  • From: Michael Cinquin <mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:05:40 +0200

Hi

would there be any way to save the current video card gamma lut to a .cal or .icc file, so it can be recalled later ?

Diswpin allows to change or reset the VideoLut, IccExamin allows to see what is the curve like, but I haven't found any tool that would allow to save it to recall it later.

thanks

Michael

www.michaelcinquin.com

PS : I found an old thread where the idea to the add an option to dispwin to dump the VideoLut to a .cal is briefly mentioned : //www.freelists.org/post/argyllcms/How-to-test-for-the-presence-of-a-given-calibration , but I don't think it led to something