[argyllcms] Re: orrThe Eye One! It works!

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:06:35 +1000

Gerhard Fürnkranz wrote:
I think this is an issue of how your xterm (or whatever terminal window you are
using)
> is configured (-> "visual bell" option turned on, in order not to bother
other people
> in the same office with noise :-) ). The X server can basically beep.

Sorry, what I meant was that when the terminal is set to audible bell,
I get nothing. If I set it to visual bell, the screen flashes, so the
bell character is being sent from the application and processed by
the terminal, but there seems to be a disconnect between the terminal
and the actual bell.