[argyllcms] Re: dispcal Bus error on Leopard

  • From: Marko Milisavljevic <marko.mili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:55:15 -0700

Thank you Graeme, this works.

I get an error if I try to use large chart preset (512 samples). Something about a file in /var/... not being found. This could be a dispcalGUI problem though. I will take a closer look at it when I get a chance.

Marko

On 21-Jun-09, at 6:53, Graeme Gill wrote:

Marko Milisavljevic wrote:
This bug was mentioned a few weeks ago on this list and Graeme mentioned something about it being possibly fixed in an upcoming beta. If the fix available?

Unfortunately I haven't yet compiled all the different binaries and
run sanity checking on it, but you can try
<http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.0.4_osx10.4_i86_bin.tgz>
and see how you go.