[argyllcms] colprof errors

  • From: Alex Jamison <a539jamison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:56:35 -0400

Hello all,

I am using Argyll to generate an input profile for a Hasselblad camera using a
ColorChecker SG chart. In the past I've obtained good results with options -qm
-am -u, but recently I am getting errors of >70 and average >17, whereas if I
eliminate those options the error is <20 and average <2. What might account for
this huge discrepancy, considering that the -am and -u options seem to be
recommended for digital camera input profiles in the documentation.

By the way, colprof runs much more quickly invoking the options.

Thank you for any insight,
Alex