[argyllcms] building lookup table based display profiles

  • From: Khan Gul <gulbanee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 08:42:58 -0700 (PDT)

Respected Sir,

I am new to color management and have a question regarding lookup table based
XYZ to RGB transformation especially in the context of ICC profiles.

According to ICC specs, the lut16 type contain a matrix(3x3), input curves,
output curves, and a clut.

Can you kindly tell me how can I calculate each one of them (just an example).

The ICC specs provides an explanation for RGB to XYZ but not the reverse.
I think its not a simple inverse relationship. Can you kindly explain with the
help of an example.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

gulbanee